Friday, December 4, 2009

Doggebone weather update

Hi cyber friends! It's me, Doggebone.

I take my job as weather dog quite seriously. I want my friends to be prepared in all seasons. So, having said that, it is time for a weather update.

Doggebone weather report:
It is cold. Stay in bed.
Possible snow flurries later today. Stay in bed.

Cold weather activities:
This is the perfect weather for movies. Watch from your bed.
If you are hungry, be quiet and still...almost lethargic. Your mom will worry and bring you a treat...and you never have to leave the bed.
Let the cats inside. The fluffy creatures help keep you warm while you stay in bed.
Need to "go"? Hold it. Refrain from drinking water. Stay in bed.

That's it for now. Doggebone will post updates as weather conditions change.

Until next time, stay warm...in bed.

~Doggebone

No comments:

Post a Comment