Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank you to my fans, feedback requested

Doggebone is becoming famous throughout the internet and wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has praised "my" blog.


One reader even said she loves me! My human mom said it was meant as a figure of speech but I know it's real. She does love me. Who wouldn't? I am fairly hygienic for a canine. My mom bathes me at least once a week. My hair is an awesome mixture of colors. And to think some people pay big bucks to get the same color highlights God gave me! I could use a pedicure but I suppose that will come with time. Mom doesn't like doing it. Mr. Vet usually does it.


But, anyway...I do want to say thanks! I appreciate your comments and knowing that I can make people smile.


Now...


Doggebone needs to know what you think. I am contemplating a part-time job as a weather dog. My mom got me a uniform.



For those of you who might not know, I have a bit of an accent. It is Southern with a British twang. For example, my name pronounced: Doogie-boon. Imagine how intriguing I will be as a weather dog! I can see me now...


"'Ello. This is Doogie-Boon bringing you the watha repo't. I predict it will be a bit wa'm and dry today so you may want to find a wata hole for dousing and coolin'."


See how good that sounds!


I know my dog bowl is pretty full with the blog and all, but if I became a weather dog I could keep my fans informed of possible weather issues. My knowledge could save lives. Well, maybe not lives, but I am sure it will save some hairdos. At the very least, I can warn people ahead of time of potential rain (rain + dirt = mud) so they can be ready...and maybe purchase extra Muslim postage stamps for their paws and shoes.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment