Friday, December 4, 2009

Breaking news! Weather update...again

Hi out there...It's Doggebone with Breaking News!

It is snowing. I repeat. It is snowing.
Stay in bed.

I was first on the scene, gathering scientific evidence (see images below). I witnessed this phenomena myself. Little droplets of soft white something-or-other is falling from the sky. According to my research, this is snow, indeed. I am not sure how long this is supposed to last, but it is cold. I repeat. It is cold. Stay in bed.



 Testing chill factor differences: Doggebone, sitting; assistant Connie Cotton, standing
 

 Investigation: Doggebone inspects weather droppings


 Research: Testing for effects of cold


Emergency meeting: Doggebone and Assistant, Connie Cotton, discuss weather conditions.


Stay tuned for additional updates. Doggebone will be on the frontline (no, not the flea medicine -I take the pill) to provide you with the most current weather information. At least, if my mom allows it.

This has been a Doggebone Breaking News Weather Update. You can now return to your regular Friday night plans. However, I recommend that you stay in bed.

~Doggebone

No comments:

Post a Comment