Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rebuttal to another post

OK. My mom writes that Fall is relaxing, serene...you know, all those girly, good descriptions. BUT...I have to add...

In my world, which is strictly from a dog's point of view, Fall means bad hair days and being scared half silly from the buzzing of the alarm clock that sounds an hour earlier since my human siblings are back in school. Humans do not realize the changes that dog's have to go through in this "relaxing" season. We are faced with an onset of increased hair in preparation for Winter. Have you taken time to really look at a dog's hair during the onset and shedding seasons? Well, it ain't pretty, I assure you. Try living with that! Yeah, yeah. I know. Humans go through static hair days in Fall, but at least you have hair products to tame the wildness. Dogs have nothing but a natural mess. We have to wait it out.

Now, the alarm clock. It isn't fair, you know. Humans let us get used to the schedule of the Summer months and then BAM! This buzzing, blaring sound wakes us every morning all because human kids have to go to school. Sleeping is one of my jobs in life. I don't go to my mom's job and blare freaky sounds in her ear, so why is she interrupting the natural progression of sleep for me? It's not fair. It's not right. And, if the sound was not enough...I run and jump and bark (even cry sometimes) to let her know the alarm is sounding. Cut it off! Cut it off! What do I get in return? A grunt, a nudge for me to move, and more snoring. Why set that thing for 5am if you're just going to slap it every five minutes for an hour? Sometimes, humans make no sense!

I'll say more later. Mom is up and getting dressed. I think I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment